Monday 7 October 2013

Returning... A few books...

I have been away from my blog for a long while now, life takes over and there is nothing to do about it than get on with it and simply take it and enjoy it. In the mean time all these life things happen I always try to find the space in between to do one of the things I love the most, drawing... So this is what I have been up to...I'll do a row a night, may be just a few books when I have had a long day, the drawing needs time and work, although I hope to finish soon, I don't think it will be before a week.
For now let me show you what I have been doing until now, hope you like it...










So far so good :), I'll keep you updated with piccies of the advances. 
Until the next xxx








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...